Saturday, May 15, 2010

Week 6.1: Manson CD Cover

This is a project I did in one of my Photoshop classes at Trident Tech. We were supposed to be remaking a CD cover for any artist of our choice and I wanted to The Best of Marilyn Manson CD. I recreated his logo as best I could and put his name around it. The name of the CD is below that. Then I played around the brush tool a bit because I haven't used that in any of my projects. Then I went online and found a picture of these lips that reminded me a lot of Manson and The Rocky Horror Picture Show but that's not the point. I cleaned up the lips as much as possible and put a stroke around them after I simplified them. I placed in the opposite corner of the title and put the brushes I played with in random spots in the background. I also tried not to cover up as much of the type as possible because I tried that and you couldn't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment