Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 2.2: The Magnolia Bridge

This photograph was taken also when I lived back in Charleston and visited the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. This one is called The Magnolia Bridge. It is a beautiful bridge and i just had to take a photo of it. With the reflection coming off the water and the architecture of the bridge itself...it is too beautiful not to take a photo. Even though it's nice to have 2 of my family members in this photograph, I think it would have been better not to get them in the photo. (I don't know who the guy on the tree is, but the other guy in blue is my Uncle Harold and the lady is my Aunt Pat.) There are a couple things I could have done better with the photograph, but as an amateur photographer back then I think it came out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment